The use of reliable email marketing services can be your best weapon to break fears and also build trust with prospects, existing customers and inactive clients. Working alongside many ecommerce clients, online marketers and businesses, providing complete done-for-you email marketing services, we have proven to that email marketing Increases traffic to your website, Builds rapport with your subscriber list and Makes buying decisions easier for recipients
Email Marketing Services from HodgesNet
Here at HodgesNet we provide a complete done-for-you email marketing service which covering design, copywriting, data management, email delivery and live, real-time reporting. With our experience of achieving 6 figure’s from email campaigns in the past, we know what works and what doesn’t work. We want to help you use the POWER of email for MORE profit.
- Open and Click Analysis with real-time LIVE data – Plus direct access for you to log in
- Secure double “Opt-in” feature if required – best practice really!
- Custom landing pages and autoresponder follow up emails
- Data segmentation and personalisation of up to 15 custom fields
- All email template designs are tested through 15 of the most popular web, desktop and mobile email clients such as Hotmail, Outlook 2007, Blackberry, Gmail and many more
- Instead of just scanning your content for “spammy words”, we’ll check your email through real spam filters as well as through a number of key spam firewalls
- Test campaigns can be sent to up to 5 email addresses so that you can see the campaign as it would look in your subscribers inboxes
- Ongoing consultancy, advice and support - before, during and after the campaigns
Why Choose Email Marketing?
If you’re like most small business owners, you probably tend to throw yourself into marketing as and when you have the time. When there are so many tasks pressing for your attentions it can be difficult to do much more than be responsive in your marketing – for example, sending out the odd email newsletter when you get five minutes spare.
However, that is not the most effective way to work; a much better approach is to spend time developing an email marketing strategy to ensure you send the right information to the right people at the right time. Read our full article for how to do this.